1. Welcome to the CODForum!

The Call of Duty Forum is your best destination for Call of Duty news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Advanced Warfare's campaign can be beaten in 5 hours

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare' started by WhoIsDo, Oct 23, 2014.

1. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Administrator

Looking over Twitter tonight, I found a user who snagged an early copy of Advanced Warfare. He's apparently beaten the game's story in roughly 5 hours.

5 hours tends to be the average length of a Call of Duty campaign, so I'm not surprised that Advanced Warfare goes around that length. Here's a shot of the credits below for proof that he beat the game's story.

Advanced Warfare credits.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Grim

Grim Prestige

Nice find. That's a little disappointing but at the same time I'm going to wait until I beat the campaign myself to judge it. A 5 hour campaign can feel like a 20+ hours campaign if it's done right.

3. JamesGames

JamesGames Prestige

I was hoping for longer, but 90% of my time will be spent on MP.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Rank 2

Let's be honest, people don't buy COD for the single player.

5. pasta_fire

pasta_fire Rank 1

True, but its still an essential part of the game for me. Looking forward to this.

6. Ik0n88x

Ik0n88x Rank 2

I enjoy the campaigns as well but I'm not looking for some epic 20hr campaign.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grim

Grim Prestige

This. While I do enjoy the campaigns, quite a bit in fact, I am still going to be playing multiplayer religiously afterwards. :p

8. KhaosKid21

KhaosKid21 Rank 1

Exactly i only played single player long enough to learn how to boost in mid-air and the i went straight to multiplayer